On a regular basis, the Firm’s members provide assistance to their clients in the formation of consortiums to participate in national and international public bids with several governmental entities, at federal and local levels, under the North American Free Trade Agreement and other international treaties entered by Mexico, including public bids for the development of the most important infrastructure in recent years in Mexico, such as oil, gas, electricity, railways, water, highways and public-private associations.
Likewise, the lawyers of Ibarra, del Paso y Gallego, S.C., have participated with clients of the public sector in the design and implementation of public bids of governmental entities, including the preparation of bidding guidelines and all the documentation in connection therewith.
Our experience allows us to provide legal advice and assist our clients in all the stages of a public bid, from the pre-bidding guidelines, prequalification criteria and preparation of proposals and consortium structures, to the implementation and obtaining of financing of the project, including:
- General assistance to participate in a public bid.
- Corporate structure to participate in a public bid.
- Preparation and negotiation of consortium agreements.
- Review of bidding guidelines and preparation of strategy and questions (Q&A sessions).
- Preparation and submission of proposals.
- Award and execution of the contract.
- Project development.
- Obtaining of permits and rights of way.
- Financial closing.
- Performance of the contract.