Sofía is a lawyer with professional experience in notarial practice, environmental and international knowledge. She obtained her Law degree (JD/LL.B. equivalent) from Universidad Iberoamericana (2019) in Mexico City.
- Ibarra, del Paso y Gallego, S.C.; Jr. Associate (March 2021)
- Akza Advisors S.A. de C.V.; Jr. Associate (October 2020 – March 2021)
- Celis Aguilar Álvarez, Guzmán Sarti y Asociados; Associate (January 2019 – October2020)
- Notaría 231; Law Clerk (January 2017 – July 2017)
- Law degree (JD/LL.B. equivalent) – Universidad Iberoamericana (2019)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (native)
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (July 2017 – April 2018); Member of the team representing Universidad Iberoamericana in national rounds.
- Hult Prize, Universidad Iberoamericana (September 2016 – December 2016); International social entrepreneurship model with goals directed towards migration.
T. +52 (55) 5202-0717