Rosalío obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in law in 2017. He is experienced in advising foreign and domestic investors, specializing in Corporate matters, Real Estate, Infrastructure and M&A transactions, actively representing several companies in the acquisition, leasing and development of Real Estate properties for industrial, residential, commercial and lodging (restaurants, hotels, and services) projects.
Before becoming an associate at the Firm, he worked as a Law Clerk in the General Direction of Stock Exchange Legal Affairs (Dirección General de Asuntos Jurídicos Bursátiles) of the National Banking and Securities Commission (Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Valores) (2015), where he collaborated in the preparation of several authorizations for the placement of financial instruments within the Mexican Stock Exchange.
In 2016, he was part of the Legal Department of Subsidiaries for Grupo Salinas, where he served as Corporate and Regulatory legal Counsel for several companies of the business group.
Some of the companies that Rosalío has represented in relevant transactions are the following:
- EPAV, in connection with Corporate and Regulatory matters.
- Grupo Escato, in connection with Corporate and Regulatory matters.
- WeWork, in connection with Real Estate matters.
- Zoetis Mexico, in connection with Corporate and Regulatory matters, as well as M&A transactions.
- A world-leading international company, in the long-term leasing and establishment of its operations center in Mexico to Latin America.
- Rosalío has also advised and represented wealthy families and individuals in the regularization and disposition of real estate assets, as well as in the structuring of investment vehicles with national and foreign funds for the contribution and development of such Real Estate for large-scale in residential and commercial projects.
Rosalío obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in Law (JD/LL.B. equivalent) from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in 2017.
In 2015 he studied a Major in Intellectual Property Law and Copyright in the same University.
Rosalío is a Spanish native speaker and he is fluent in English and versant in French.