With over 10 years of experience, Paola is an Associate at Ibarra, del Paso y Gallego, S.C., currently working in the labor and employment practice of the Firm. She obtained her Law degree (JD/LL.B. equivalent) from Universidad Anáhuac (2012) in Querétaro. She has a Diploma in Business Management from the Australian Academy of Commerce (2013), Sydney, Australia. She advises clients on issues related to compliance with Mexican labor legislation, including subcontracting or outsourcing schemes, and analysis of hiring structures and personnel classification, mitigating the risks related to this type of hiring.
Paola has worked for prestigious full-service international firms and multinational companies.
- Ibarra, del Paso y Gallego, S.C.;
- Doporto & Asociados, S.C.;
- Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C.
- Law degree (JD/LL.B. equivalent) – Universidad Anáhuac (2012)
- Diploma in Business Management – Australian Academy of Commerce (2013)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (native)
T. +52 (55) 5202-0717