Mariano is a Sr. Associate of Ibarra, del Paso y Gallego, S.C. He obtained his Law degree (JD/LL.B. equivalent) from Universidad Iberoamericana (2016) in Mexico City. He obtained a Masters Degree in Law (LL.M.) from the University of Notre Dame (2020), Indiana, United States He is specialized in real estate, financial and corporate law. He has represented domestic and foreign companies in corporate matters, private equity, real estate, foreign investment, mergers and acquisitions and transactions in various jurisdictions. He has also participated in the drafting, negotiation, and review of various types of contracts including Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and private financing.
- Ibarra, del Paso y Gallego, S.C.; Sr. Associate (January 2021)
- Ontier Legal, S.C.; Associate (July 2020- January 2021)
- Moreno, Gómez Palacio & Niño de Rivera, S.C.; Associate (September 2017 – June2019)
- Greenberg Traurig, S.C.; Associate (September 2015 – August 2017)
- Orrantia y Robles Abogados, S.C. (incorporated to Greenberg Traurig, S.C.); Law Clerk (April 2014 – August 2015)
Some of the companies that Mariano has represented in relevant transactions are the following:
- Representation of Banco Nacional de Obras y Servicios Públicos (Banobras) in a loan for up to $ 5,250 million pesos for the construction of the Río de los Remedios-Venta de Carpio-Gran Canal highway, a 14.5 km viaduct in the State of Mexico.
- Representation of Banco Santander (Mexico), S.A. Institución de Banca Múltiple, Grupo Financiero Santander in a $2,000 million pesos mortgage warehouse financing granted to “FHipo” – the first mortgage real estate investment trust in Mexico specializing in the acquisition, origination, and administration of mortgage loan portfolios.
- Represented a port developer in the financing for the construction of a port terminal in Tuxpan, Veracruz.
- Law degree (JD/LL.B. equivalent) – Universidad Iberoamericana (2016)
- Masters Degree in Law (LL.M.) –Notre Dame University (2020)
- English (fluent)
- Spanish (native)
T. +52 (55) 5202-0717