In addition to assisting the Real Estate and Energy practices, Luis Adrián also assists the Dispute Resolution Practice of the Firm with the following up and supervision of different administrative and commercial litigation matters.
Luis Adrian has participated in legal audits, structuring the acquisition and disposition of distressed assets as well as in various operations for the divestiture of the agricultural system properties; compliance with various regulatory requirements and administrative procedures.
- ATCO Mexico, in connection with the construction and installation of a 17 km gas pipeline in Hidalgo, Mexico.
- Mexican Bank for Foreign Trade (“Bancomext “) in connection with audits and legal regularization of properties and companies, as well as the negotiation of guaranteed financing for the development of industrial projects in different parts of Mexico.
- Scato group, corporate legal audit of various companies in the group.
- Mexi- Gas Consortium, in relation to contentious administrative proceedings before federal and local courts and other government agencies.
- Disagro, in relation with the divestiture of the agrarian regime of various buildings in Colima, Mexico for the establishment of industrial facilities and outlets for Mexico and Central America.
- Zoetis Mexico, in connection with various corporate and regulatory issues.
*Luis Adrián participó en estas operaciones antes de unirse a Ibarra, del Paso, Gallego y Berezowsky, S.C.