Denisse has a degree in Law in Mexico since 2012. She has participated in several projects on environmental, administrative and regulatory matters, among others.
Denisse started her professional practice in 2010 in the Corporate Law practice area of Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. and continued developing her practice in the Environmental practice area of Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez between 2011 and 2012.
In addition to her experience on environmental matters, she has advised domestic and international companies on Corporate Law and Intellectual Property matters; additionally, she is currently expanding her legal practice into Life Sciences matters.
Some of the companies with which Denisse has worked on significant transactions are the following:
- Celanese, S. de R.L. de. C.V., on environmental, national waters and tax related due diligence matters of the company.*
- Prudential Real Estate Investors, S. de R.L. de C.V., on environmental due diligence matters for the development of real estate projects.*
- Intercasa, on administrative procedures before Federal courts.*
- SAR, S.A. de C.V., on the preparation, development, negotiation and execution of licensing agreements, as well as in general corporate matters of the company.*
- DuPont México, S. de R.L. de C.V., en aspectos ambientales y regulatorios de salud en relación con algunas de sus plantas industriales y proyectos de negocio.
*Denisse participated in these transactions before joining Ibarra, del Paso, Gallego y Berezosky, S.C..
Denisse obtained her Law Degree (JD/LL.B. equivalent) from Universidad Iberoamericana, (Mexico City) in 2012 with honors.
Denisse earned his LL.M. in Health, Genomics and Biotechnology by the University of Washington (Seattle , USA ) in 2015.
In addition, she has participated in different fora and has further coursed several programs in Bioethics and Genomics with different institutions in Mexico and abroad, including the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM), the National Commission of Bioethics (CONBIOÉTICA), the International Development Law Organization (ILO), the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Harvard University, among others.
Denisse ‘s native language is Spanish and is fluent in English and Hebrew.