César is an Associate at Ibarra, del Paso y Gallego, S.C. and he has experience in Corporate Law and Real State.
César has advised mexican and foreign clients in a wide variety of M&A transactions, corporate restructurings and in processes of corporate and real estate due diligences. Likewise, he has represented clients in the drafting and negotiating of different kinds of agreements, the formation of Trusts and Acquisition of industrial, commercial and Real Estate properties.
Before entering the Firm, César began his career in 2014 as law clerk in the Notary Public number 214 of Mexico City where he collaborated in the drafting of agreements such as purchase agreements with a mortgage loan, trust agreements and incorporation of condominium regimes.
Later, he joined to the Notary Public number 97 of Mexico City where he actively participated in the process of incorporation of many mercantile and civil companies, as well as in the drafting and formalization of several partners and shareholders meetings.
Some of the companies that César has represented in relevant transactions are the following:
- Banco Mexicano de Comercio Exterior (International Trade Mexican Bank, “BANCOMEXT”), in connection with corporate and real estate due diligence, as well as negotiation of related aspects of secured financings for the development of industrial/infrastructure projects in México, D.F. and Baja California.
- Grupo Radio Formula, in connection with the real estate due diligence, legal regularization and implementation of transactions for their 100+ properties portfolio around Mexican territory.
- IGS, in connection with the negotiation and legal implementation of joint ventures with its international business partners of the real estate industry for the development and investments in real property in Mexico.
- Prodemex, in the negotiation and legal implementation of M&A transactions for the acquisition of infrastructure assets in the State of Durango.
- High net worth families and individuals in the acquisition, disposition, and management of real properties, both for investment and for estate planning purposes.
César graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana in 2017.
César is a Spanish native speaker and he is fluent in English.
T. +52 (55) 5202-0717